Here are my top 10 for 2010, not in any particular order.
1) Toby Webb’s Reflections on Ethical Business. Toby’s blog on why Sweden is leading the world in managing climate change is a good example of his well researched blogs.
2) Word of mouth marketing guru Andy Sernovitz’s Dam! I Wish I’d Thought of That! blog.
3) Richard Millington’s feverbee blog is excellent for all things about leading and managing successful online communities.
4) Speaking of communities. I am in awe of my colleagues in differencemakers community who write such inspiring and insightful posts here.
5) Corporate Eye is also written by many authors. I find it a very valuable blog for my work in the corporate world.
6) Hello my name is blog by Scott Ginsberg, That guy with the nametag. Always thought provoking.
7) Mitch Joel of Twist Image and author of a great book Six Pixels of Separation.
8) Garr Reynolds Presentation Zen. Even though I rarely use slides in my presentations Garr’s work has revolutionized my approach to all things design.
9) Chris Guillebeau’s The Art of Non-Conformity.
10) Chris Jarvis and Angela Parker Realized Worth for great insights about employee volunteering and other great things anyone can do to embrace corporate social responsibility.
Who writes your favourite blogs?
Be the difference you want to see in the world
Founder Differencemakers Community
The Change Master - catalyst for changing what’s normal for the good of people, our planet, and for profit
Sign-up here for a least one free resource per month and to get your complimentary copy of my ebook Differencemakers - how doing good is great for business.
Post a Comment