My focus this year is on 'The Art of Wise Conversations'.
I'm writing a book on the topic with a goal of publishing in early 2024.
Over the break I began reviewing, keeping and discarding my research into human being centred conversations since they became the main focus of my work in 2012.
Ten key themes emerged.
I have placed them in the following manifesto:
Wise Conversations Manifesto
- Human being centred.
- Unearthing and unleashing our best humanness.
- Maintaining high value and mutually rewarding relationships.
- Accentuating joy.
- Nurturing our insights, inspirations, ideas and far-sight.
- Being our best one moment at a time.
- Enhancing our essence (our unique gifts/talents/skills/attitudes)
- Innovating every day, i.e. shifting away from the status quo when sameness is no longer serving us.
- Naming it when we temporarily lose shared-view in our relationships, and stopping to regain it.
- Gratitude is our foundation and having “an attitude of gratitude" our key behaviour.