This Sunday's sparkenation.
Long ago I developed five pursuits that help me to turn possibility into reality. I recommend them to you.
1. Pursue Insight: Insight is precious, information is not.
2. Pursue Wisdom: Knowing something and not applying it is being clever. Knowing something and applying it successfully is being wise.
3. Pursue Being Attractive: Jim Rohn said “Success is not something you pursue; success is something you attract by the person you become.”
4. Pursue Principles: There are laws in life. We simply have to follow them. The great law is the law of the farm. We must find the fertile ground, plough it, seed it, nurture it, and then we get a harvest. The harvest is an outcome, the rest are processes. The trick is to focus on the processes and detach from outcomes.
5. Pursue Purpose with Passion: We all have a specific reason for being alive today. We must be crystal clear on our purpose and pursue it with everything we’ve got.
Be the difference you want to see in the world.