By chance I was the first person to join Leaders Cafe and I am now proud to be a member of the Board of Trustees, webinar presenter, and resource contributor.
Coincidently I founded Differencemakers Community a few months before Leaders Cafe began and Kwai and I met in person in February 2009 even though we live on opposite sides of the world. We now have an enduring friendship and are collaborating with hundreds of people in many countries to turn what is now a shared dream into reality. The LinkedIn group continues and our inner circle meet on differencemakers site, however our home is our website and selected cafes around the world.
Our Promise at Leaders Cafe:
1. You get remarkable interactive leadership webinar learning at a price sustainable to you and us.
2. Invest as little as one hour a week in our interactive webinars, and you will think and lead like a pioneer.
3. As a social enterprise with no owners, profits are reinvested in YOU; to continue to give you more for less.
4. Your membership contributes directly towards learning chances for all.
5. Your membership helps positively to reduce learning inequalities for 20 million people by 2020.
Who are we trying to please at Leaders Cafe?
People who want pioneering leadership and understand this starts with self leadership.
People who want to trailblaze and to co-build their organisation and teams.
People who want to make something happen.
People who want to lead and
- Bring peace to the individual
- Increase harmony in society
- Encourage compassion
- Give hope to the needy
You can join for free as an Associate Learner.
Premium membership is just £100 per year.
Apply the code HARMONY2020 when you check out from joining and you will pay just £80.
I look forward to seeing you online, in one of our webinars, or in a cafe near you very soon.
Be the difference you want to see in the world
Founder Differencemakers Community
Sign-up here for a least one free resource per month and to get your complimentary copy of my ebook Differencemakers - how doing good is great for business.
Post a Comment