An interesting conundrum in business is that confusing people with problems is a slippery slope to worse performance and yet people are causing all your problems!
Here a 7 key solutions to ensuring less problems:
1) Only recruit people who can demonstrate that they live your values in their own way
2) Identify the unique gifts or talents of all your employees
3) Invest a lot of time, energy, passion and money in enhancing your employees gifts or talents
4) Continually ensure that the performance gap between you as the leader and your direct reports is as narrow as possible
5) Build bridges whenever you see divides amongst your stakeholders
6) Tear down any perceived or real walls separating your stakeholders
7) Tell and share a compelling story as often as you can about why you’re going where your going
Be the difference you want to see in the world.
No BS Mentoring It takes you further than you've ever imagined.