Friday 20 July 2018
Where are you now really?
Most of our troubles, personal, local, organisational, national, and international, are fundamentally based in our perceived need to hang onto the world in here (my view), our issues with the world out there (other people's views), and, our failure to focus more on the world we share (ours).
The exciting news is that when we find and sustain shared-view (ours) we can triumph over all our troubles.
In business it's essential to sustain shared-view in 7 areas of significance. Do so and I can guarantee you better business results at less human and business cost.
Below are the 7. Here's a short video on each of the 7 and more including a simple diagnostic
1. Where are you now (reality)?
2. Where are you going (possibility)?
3. Why are you going there (purpose)?
4. How will you get there (strategy)?
5. Who will do what and when (execution)?
6. How will you know you're on track (milestones and lead metrics)?
7. How will you behave along the way (culture and values)?
Being candid and honest with number 1. is essential otherwise everything thereafter is delusional.
Below is a simple yet profound exercise that I undertake with my clients to get number 1 precise.
Download the exercise.
Should you like some help give me a call on +61 418 807 898.