HT to my colleague in The Right Company Jeremy Deedes.
I have begun referencing my clients as enthusiasts because I feel it better honours them.
The term came from a conversation within The Right Company about solving customer problems which progressed to being more about helping people to achieve what is important to them within specific niches.
- Bring their fully alive human being selves to the Heart-Leadership conversation arena.
- Find joy in knowing and being there for other one-of-a-kinds gathered.
- Share hard earned wisdom as well as epiphany's when they arrive.
- Receive and give mentoring with open hearts and clear heads.
- Delight in the success of performance possibility peers and partners.
- Share stories other people feel themselves in.
- Live the qualities, catalysts and actions of Heart-Leadership.
- Ask really great questions.
- Are implementers who also place a lot of emphasis on after-action-reviews and then integrating new learnings and perceptions with what is already working well.
As a consequence of Heart-Leadership people feel valued, live values and deliver and exchange value and innumerable pathways to possibility are opened.
Who are your enthusiasts? What do they bring to your world?
Image courtesy of Getty Images
Post a Comment