I have begun referencing my clients as enthusiasts because I feel it better honours them.
The term came from a conversation within The Right Company about solving customer problems which progressed to being more about helping people to achieve what is important to them within specific niches.
- Bring their fully alive human being selves to the Heart-Leadership conversation arena.
- Find joy in knowing and being there for other one-of-a-kinds gathered.
- Share hard earned wisdom as well as epiphany's when they arrive.
- Receive and give mentoring with open hearts and clear heads.
- Delight in the success of performance possibility peers and partners.
- Share stories other people feel themselves in.
- Live the qualities, catalysts and actions of Heart-Leadership.
- Ask really great questions.
- Are implementers who also place a lot of emphasis on after-action-reviews and then integrating new learnings and perceptions with what is already working well.