Today's video and blog post is the thirteenth in a series of fifteen about the roles Wise Leaders play.
My purpose is changing the status quo (normal) narrative from:
- scarcity to sufficiency.
- this is how it is to anything is possible.
- competition to collaboration.
- command and control to co-operation and freedom.
- growth to responsible progress.
- profit to people, purpose, and planet.
- more is better to less but better.
- greed to gratitude.
- appraisal to aspirations, appreciation and accountability.
- fear to love.
You get a clear idea of what I stand for by reading the above right?
You can also imagine the kind of impacts I want to make by achieving my purpose. I want people to:
do their bit to restore our planet, bring about greater equality, be more human-centred, just to name three impacts.
Mostly by achieving my purpose I can help you as a purpose-driven leader to enhance your purpose impact.
I believe Wise Leaders Are Purpose Impact Enhancers.
In what ways can you make a greater impact on your world?
What more can you do to enhance the impact of the purposes of your family members, friends, customers/clients, colleagues, all your stakeholders?
Become the wise leader you want to be.
Previous videos and posts in this series