Today’s post and podcast draws from adjustments I've made to how I live and work while researching and writing my Heart-Leadership book.
We’re all making adjustments right?
The world will not be returning to normal.
This is a great thing. Normal wasn’t serving us well.
The good news is that when we all focus on living well and working wisely we can build a better, fairer, kinder world.
He’s my top 14 ways to live well and work wisely:
1. Heart-focused meditation daily.
2. Plant based diet 5 days a week.
3. Daily walk, gratitude and home exercise rituals.
4. Living and Modelling Heart Qualities - love (philia), gratitude, appreciation, care, happiness, compassion, harmony, kindness.
5. No more than two Zoom sessions per day.
6. Having at least one helpful conversations with a client, colleague, or candidate every week day.
7. Working in 90 minute blocks and then taking a break to re-energise.
8. Giving value via online courses and resources via blog which is now Read (Monday’s), Watch and Read (Wednesdays), Listen and Read (Friday’s).
10. Leading The Heart-Leadership Online Village.
11. Presenting/co-presenting board-room briefings on Heart-Leadership, Strategic Heartistry and other selected and relevant topics for leadership, CEO and other peer groups.
12. Conducting Heart-Leadership Check-ups.
13. Facilitating Heart-Leadership and Strategic Heartistry programs.
14. Working equivalent to 10 days per month (Feb - Nov); 4 days per month for fee and the rest as above.
In creating your very own ways to live well and work wisely what would you include?
Do Your Work.