There’s a lot of highly valuable actions that we can take while we’re shut in, locked down, or whatever your situation is during the current crisis.
Here’s my top 10 suggestions:
1. Clean out your cupboards. I’m amazed what my wife and I have discovered doing this and the amount of stuff we will be giving away to others who can make great use of what we are not.
2. Call someone you haven’t for awhile and be kind.
3. Write a letter to someone you love.
4. Have some fun every day. I’m remembering when I was a kid and how we had lots of fun without any electronic devices.
5. Watch your diet.
6. Exercise a little more. I’m walking daily as always yet rather than once a day of general exercise I’m going through my routine 3 times daily.
7. Meditate daily. I’ve been practicing meditation every day for a very long time. It always helps to have a calm mind.
8. Make a list of what you’re grateful for every day in a journal. Write about other feelings and thoughts in your journal. Use these personal space times to stay positive.
9. Stay away as much as possible from the news. Get what you need to know and then move on. As a generalisation both mainstream and social media haven’t yet learned to look on the bright side of life.
10. Learn to listen to your heart more than your mind. The mind is often replaying stories we have taught ourselves whereas the heart is more intuitive and in touch with the present moment.
What would be on your list? What would be on the list of the people you live with.
To remain well and positive and productive in this time who will you become and what will you do.
Do Your Work.
PS Looking for something to read. You can download all my books and digital resources with my compliments here. At this link you can also learn about my 30 minutes online complimentary Heart Leadership Check-up.
Post a Comment